POLICY FOR HANDLING DELEGATES' COMPLAINTS
We take complaints very seriously indeed and try to ensure that all our delegates are satisfied with their experience of our service. When delegates complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service provided is J Makdissi.
- If a delegate complains on the telephone we will listen to their complaint and offer to refer them to J Makdissi immediately. If J Makdissi is not available at the time, then a message will be sent to J Makdissi to make a contact ASAP.
- If the delegate complains in writing the letter will be passed on immediately to J Makdissi.
- We will acknowledge the complaint in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice as soon as possible, normally within three working days. We will seek to investigate the complaint within ten working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances which led to the complaint. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within ten working days, we will notify the delegate, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.